Friday, October 8, 2010

Falling Back into Blogging

Yeah, we're all slacking on blogs these days. I'm guilty as the next blogger. I've been sucked into Facebook, parenting, remodling and Netflixing new shows. So, for those who traditionally follow my blog here's a bit of an update on all that is SerineKat:

* Hunter: My daily dose of sunshine mixed with tazmanian devil. He's 2.5 years now and showing no sign of slowing down. If you like to invest please put healthy doses of your money in Johnson and Johnson... Hunter lives and breaths Band-Aids. Honestly I'm not beating him... he's beating himself and he loves it. He is now in daycare 5 days a week. It's proven to be a genius move. He's learning so much and having lots of fun. He's at a 80% potty training compliance rate. He's also into a fairly drama free night time routine. His loves right now are Thomas Train and Where's Waldo. He also likes Diego. For Halloween I am going to dress him as Diego - it's a fairly easy costume and can be used again and again.

* House Drama: Good God, homeownership... I should have known better. We had a mold alert which turned out to be nothing serious. We also had a few plumbing issues which I think have turned out ok. Now we are just saving up for a new water heater. The current one works but is in a dumb location and looks as if it might go at any second. I'm currently weighing the options on going tankless or going back to the old tank.

* Knitting: I'm still a machine. Baby blankets, booties, wedding shawls, hats, and so on. I'm now contemplating some embroidery but we'll see. I'm the member of two great knitting groups in the San Antonio area. There's the SNB Group on Meetup.com and then there's the Tuesday Maverick Knitting Group. Both are a great group of ladies and have really helped me feel at home here in Texas. They've both been a true blessing for me.

* Sleep Apnea: Yeah, I gots it. While getting tested for another possible surgery they discovered that I have a severe case of sleep apnea and I am now using a CPAP each night. The progress has been slow but it's starting to pay off.

* Travel: We be going back to Idaho soon! It's not a long trip but it's enough to have some serious fun.

That's pretty much it. I'll be back with more deep thoughts... possibily.

5 comments:

Daisy said...

Good grief, you've been busy!

boweiz said...

This is really good information. You have done an excellent job of research and writing.

reginag said...

It can be very essential from you. You can express yourself freely.

--------------
cryogenic freezer

m11.in said...

post classified ad posting blogging and backlinks creater websites and blog commenting websites

m11.in
classified.m11.in
classifieds.m11.in
blog.m11.in
backlinks.m11.in
http://m11in.blogspot.com/

ruzzel01 said...

My next project is coming. I could integrate some of these.
bad credit loans