Thursday, September 18, 2008

Deconstructing Your Life


So I am taking apart our house again to move onto the base my husband currently works at. This is only temporary because we will be moving again in a year or so. The more I move the more a life without possessions sounds more ideal and less hippy-ish. I mean, honestly, when the hell am I going to go through all the crap I have? I have already gotten rid of half my junk between England and Virginia... still I am sure more can go. It's quite liberating to toss out stuff and get down to the essentials. My husband and I are trying to combine our offices into one at our new house... it seemed doable at first, then I took a long look at all the combined boxes for both offices... YIKES!
Anyhow, just a bit overwhelmed here... I will peek out again from the boxes soon!

No comments: