Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Packing Up Day 746

The packing continues. Just a few more days then it's MOVING DAY! My poor body and mind have had it though. Like a moron I gave up Diet Pepsi and all forms of soda a week ago. Dumb time to do this. Now I am plagued with headaches and laziness. I can't focus on anything! I have finally given in and will be at a soda asile near you tomorrow morning. In addition to reunited with my addiction of choice I will also be taking the day off of packing to go up to base and meet with the Spouses group and check out the progress on our new house. They've been doing a remodel on it since August and I'm guessing it should be almost done.
That's all for now. I really miss posting on my old mac site but it is still being a pain in the a*&. I am still trying to bring this site up to speed and working on the layout a few hours each week. Hopefully I can have it up and going by Halloween.

SerineKat

No comments: