Thursday, October 9, 2008

Back In the Saddle

Finally, our phone and DSL are working. All is well in the world, except for me. I've come down with a virus. It includes horrible headaches, sore throat and a general cotton head like existence. In addition ever since the move began I have been suffering from numbness and pain in my hands, fingers, wrists, elbows, fore arms, arms, shoulders and neck. In fact after typing this much both hands are now numb. It's that bad. I went to the doctor today and he is ordering a consult with a neurologist. He believes there's something strange going on in my neck. Of course, with the approval process through my insurance it will be up to a month before I make it to the neurologist, so I must suffer until then.
Ugh. I want to keep typing but I'm so out of it. The two Sudafed are really kicking in. Maybe I can sleep now...

No comments: