Saturday, October 4, 2008

Communication Meltdown

When you live 45 minutes from civilization and have NO CELL PHONE SERVICE, things get hairy.
It's been a over a week without a phone or decent internet service. I'm starting to develop a tick. Verizon is in charge of our internet service and they failed to show up for two days in a row, now it's Monday or Tuesday or Never. Of course I can't call and chew them out because I have no phone. We're doing that Vonage thing. Ugh.
So I'm getting a little lonely up here. It's totally my fault. The neighbors are very nice and people are always out and walking around here. I'm just busy unpacking and getting everything in it's place. I do have a deal planned for Monday. I'm going to help decorate the local baby/kid thrift store with the Spouses Group President, Jen. As for the rest of the week I have lots to do online like change our address on all our accounts, make phone calls to get about 4 doctor appointments made, and book a flight for our dog to come out here. Grrrr.... Verizon better be here Monday.

No comments: