Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Stoned

I ran out of my vicodin 550s. No biggie, I thought. So I poured through my old bottles and came across some vicodin from when I had my c-section. Only it was the 750s and not the 550s. I only had three so I've been on those for the past day - holy crap that stuff is intense! I was totally stoned and talking werid stuff all day. My final pill got me to sleep 6 hours this afternoon. i don't think i will need anymore vicodin for my wrists. Right now there's still pain but nothing horrible. It's just very tight. I'm trying to keep the braces off and let my wrists be 'normal'. I still get some sharp pains when I try stupid things like lifting pots of hot water or stirring something thick.
In totally different news it finally snowed today! The base was even CLOSED! The Husband stayed home with us and shoveled snow and The Cheat was doing puppy crazies all day outside. Our home is at the top of a hill on base and all the kids were out front today sledding down the hill. Tonight it all turned into freezing rain and we have like an inch of ice on everything... so hopefully tomorrow will be another CLOSED base day.

No comments: