Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Pending

We got ourselves a homestead, sort of. Our offer for a home has been accepted. We had an inspection today and had to ask for a few concessions that add up to a couple thousand dollars. Hopefully this will not blow the deal. The home is nice. You can check out photos here. The closing for the home will happen on November 30th. So plenty of time for the other shoe to drop but I don't think that will happen.
While some people get uber elated when they buy a home I seem to have fallen into coma. I like the home I just think the whole process has just taken the enthusiasm out of me. It is kindof like the mild depression you get after having a baby. It's finally there but ugh. I'm sure I'll perk up after the 30th.

1 comment:

Rannveig said...

Congrats with the new house! I think you will make it a lovely home :) Good luck with the moving and everything. Hugs