Monday, November 16, 2009

The moving process continues. Today I spent a few hours on the phone transferring utilities into our names, setting internet at our new house and arranging the move for me from Idaho to Texas. Now I am sick. No, really, I think I have the hamtrhax, or as it's officially known as SWINE FLU. Oh this mo'fo' hit me around noon like a ton of bricks. Achiness, exhuastion and a fever of over a 100 degrees. Swell. I just want to sleep or die but can't seem to do either. Thank god I got done all that I did this morning... I don't know if I"ll be able to do much for the next few days. Pray for me.

1 comment:

LeeAnn Garton, Sculptor said...

Sorry, I hope you get through OK. Not fun but good you were hyper before. Maybe the fever coming on elevated your metabolic process. vitamin C lots of liquids and rest. And I am saying a prayer.