Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Getting It Together

Today was a snow day for the base. The Husband stayed home all day. Nice. I got to sleep a lot. I think I'm coming down with mad cow or something. Last night I developed a sexy case of pink eye. After looking around online I determined through self diagnosis that I had a case of viral and/or allergic pink eye, so there was nothing to do but wait it out. This morning is disappeared, so whatever.
Tonight I am more active and am in the office cleaning through all the piles on the desk. I am all done for now, I just have some deep cleaning in the drawers which I will save for another day. It always feels so good to get my office desk cleared. Ahhhh.
Today I got like $20 worth of coupons in the mail! All that joining and signing up on websites paid off. I have $12 of Iams coupons for Petco. The great news is that they are good through June. I also got some great Gerber coupons. Finally I got my order from The Coupon Clippers. All in all it was a super day.
I doubt if The Husband gets the day off tomorrow. Although the snow is still here the roads are clear. My appointment to get the stitches removed from my wrists was rescheduled for tomorrow.

No comments: