Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Spring Fling

It's close to 70 degrees here in the mountains of West Virginia. I know, we are truely spoiled. Our doors and windows are all open and the dog, baby and I have gone for walks for three days in a row now. The nice weather is giving me energy to get more done... but that's not always a good thing. Today I've done 5 loads of laundry, vaccumed the first floor of the house, and various other home activities. In the middle of all this I fell over a child gate and stopped my fall with hands, taking the brunt of the impact on my wrists. I know, great job! Ugh. Now I am great pain and still wanting to get more done. I think I need to rope myself in a go lie down with the evil kitty cat.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Weather is nice here! Take it easy....sorry about your wrists.

Daisy said...

Yowch, that sounds very painful! Take care. Wish we had that weather here...