Monday, February 2, 2009

Groundhog Day


I don't know if this counts as more or less winter as of today. But here's what's happening in West Virginia this afternoon - SNOW. We're getting so much so quickly that my husband was being told not to leave work until it was safe to drive home - he's like 2 minutes down the road. Crazy. I think we have about 1-2 inches right now. I don't see any chance of it slowing down or stopping soon. It's kindof nice considering how warm it's been here. FYI - the photo was taken from my desk in the office.
Late Addition: The Husband got home a little while ago. He was inside for like 30 minutes when he looked out and noticed that his truck had slide backwards down the driveway and into the street... about 5 feet from another hill that goes down and ends at the playground. Damn snow!

2 comments:

Daisy said...

I think we've got more snow than you here!

SerineKat said...

In total yesterday we got around 4 inches. Still, I think your snow is far more impressive.