Wednesday, April 8, 2009

No Really, I am Alive

It's been a busy spring here. Things really get away from you once you have kids. Hunter is now 13 months old! He's walking (40% of the time) and talking (it's still jibberish). We're looking to move again in the early fall. To where we are not sure yet... stay tuned.
My current news is that we are trying to get Hunter into part-time child care during the week. I need a couple days off to focus on my health. It's difficult to balance everything with a crazy kid running around. I also think it's time for Hunter to mix it up with other kids. He's very social and independent. I am hoping once this child care is in place I can get back to blogging, knitting, and other creative past times.

4 comments:

Daisy said...

Hooray you're still alive!! Good luck with the hunt for child care.

SerineKat said...

Thanks!

Lois E. Lane said...

You can do it!

Jessie said...

Hi Sara,

I nominated your blog for a Sisterhood Award. You can see the post on my blog at: http://faulknercarpenter.blogspot.com/2009/04/sisterhood-award.html

The rules of the award are:

Put the logo on your blog or post.
Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude and/or gratitude.
Be sure to link to your nominees in your post.
Let your nominees know they have received the award by leaving them a comment on their blog.
Be sure to link this post to the person who nominated you for the award.

Much care,
Jessie