Tuesday, May 5, 2009

When it Rains...

I should really think about building an Ark... except the storm is already here. It's been raining in West Virginia for about a week... right now it's down pouring and has been most of the day. Miserable. Bleh.
Today was Hunter's day at the sitter's. He did great again. Didn't nap much but went straight to bed when we got home. I had to make his bed (washed it today) and while I was working on that he would walk around his room then lay down on the rug and pretend to sleep. I think that was his way of being subtle.
I've gotten the Mother's Day cards and a gifts ready. I really need to think ahead on this stuff. Tonight I think I'll sit down and map out my summer and gift plans. I really want to go all knitting for the rest of the year when it comes to gifts. Honestly I have way to much yarn and little money in the bank. I'm finding that my ADD is causing some interruptions in this plan. For the past week I get so far in a project, like 75% and then quit and can't pick it up for several days. I have two current projects on the needles that just sat there for three days. I finally got one finished this afternoon and am thinking about finishing the other right after I blog.
That's it for now, sorry I have nothing more interesting to add. Blame it on the rain.

No comments: