Sunday, September 6, 2009

Idaho Falls


The Husband's family currently lives in Idaho Falls. The time has come to give them a visit this weekend. It's about a four hour drive from Boise. Most of the drive is high desert. We will only be there for a couple days.
As for stuff going on back here in Boise I am keeping busy with doctor appointments and knitting. Yeah, you heard it, I'm still knitting up a storm! I have several Christmas gifts done and more in varying levels of completion. I feel really empowered by this progress. It's hard for me to stick with things for too long. These knitting projects are all things that were supposed to be done a year or two ago. When ever I do stick with projects it's a good sign that my stress level is down and that I'm in a good place emotionally.
On a different note my appeal (don't worry I haven't talked about this before and I am not comfortable giving details of this on my blog so just hang in there) is lagging. Going back to and time lining all that happened to me is just so emotionally draining. For most of this week I'm been practicing avoidance when it comes to this project. I know I need to stand up for myself and quit being a victim. This might me one opportunity to really represent my inner victim and find some justice. Despite this I think I'm trying to sabatoge myself by delaying my work on this appeal. Ugh. I plan to get off my ass next week and on Thursday lock myself in a library somewhere and get my timeline done and more research. That's all I have to say about that.

No comments: