Thursday, September 10, 2009

Losing It

Was it Freudian or not? Probably was. I've been working on this scarf for my husband for two years. I know, I kept going all ADD on it and forgetting to work or finish it. Well, for the Labor day weekend I spent hours getting 25 inches done on the scarf. I was finally closing in on the last 15 inches when I lost it. Yeah, LOST IT. I took it to a doctor's appointment and forgot it. Luckily today they found it and I can go pick it up. Still, I might wait until tomorrow. I know, ADD strikes again!
Right now I'm working on a panta... it's a cool looking headband that lots of knitters have been knitting. This one is for a friend as a Thank You gift. So far it's been less than 24 hours and I'm half done. I needed a short project to work on after that beast of a scarf.

1 comment:

Daisy said...

Oh no, scary scary story!