Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Nomads


Our life as nomads will soon be ending. San Antonio, Texas is where we will be settling. It's a great relief to have a final destination. Unfortunately we can't just stay on the military base there... we have to buy a house. This is a mixture of excitement and dread. So far The Husband and I are shopping homes online with a realtor based in San Antonio. There's a great inventory of homes in the price range we are pre-qualified for and comfortable with. In a little over a week we will meet in San Antonio and hopefully sign a contact for a new home!
As expected the house hunt has send my current lifestyle into a tail spin. Knitting is still going but has slowed some. I doubt I will get all my projects done but I am still aiming to get close. My health is finally on the mend and I am feeling quite well.
I doubt you'll hear much from me this month as I search for a home and prepare for a new life in San Antonio but once things are finalized I will post it all here.

2 comments:

LeeAnn Garton, Sculptor said...

Time with you is getting that precious sad feeling I'm glad for all the work you've done to help me keep in touch with you [and other things].

I've lost all the photos that I put on the blog. Not a clue how, but I think I found out how to put them from my iphoto to the blog with flickr. Stay tuned.
Does the signature work here, too? Lets see

LeeAnn [just in case]

SerineKat said...

signature is only for your gmail... unfortunately! :-(