Saturday, December 5, 2009

All is Good

So it all worked out. The house is bought, the rennovations are underway thanks to the Husband. Hunter and I will join him this week. I am taking a Saturday night and enjoying a Boise favorite... Chicago Connection pizza. Yum. You can't find this anywhere else but here in the Treasure Valley. It's a cheese lovers dream. Everytime I come back to Boise I have to have Chicago Connection pizza and pork tacos at Cafe Ole. Mission accomplished.
Poor Hunter has come down with a double ear infection and is quite sick. Yesterday he was running a temperature of 103. Today he is better. His tylenol and antibiotics have all kicked in and he's pretty active and sassy. I hope I can get him better by Tuesday so I can get him one last day in daycare before we leave but it's pretty touch and go. I can't believe how bad he got before he started showing symptoms of his infection. Oh well, you live and you learn.

2 comments:

Daisy said...

Hooray, you got to the other side of the house purchase! Ours should be next week... Neil was very amused by the Christmas card addressed to ".. and man"!

SerineKat said...

Glad he took it well!