Saturday, December 26, 2009

"Twas the Day After Christmas...


... And all through our home, every creature was stirring except for The Husband...
Men, they will sleep through anything without the slightest hint of guilt. God bless them. Hunter and I were up early and he is busy with his 100 new matchbox cars and trucks. He really made out good on Christmas. Heck, we all made out well for Christmas. We have a new Wii, 5 new ducks for the dog, a new knitting purse, a knitting kit, lots of new knitting books, yarn, a Slap Chop, a handmade Bunad for Hunter, and so much more! It was a good day. We had a turkey dinner and just kept a low profile.
Today I don't know what is in store. Probably more laziness. I've never been a fan of the after Christmas sales. I really don't like crowds of bargain shoppers. So, we may just stay close to home.
I"ve noticed I can't just relax. I always have to be doing something. I can't just sit and watch TV without eating, knitting, or working on something. I am a true multitasker. This is a blessing and a curse. I need to learn how to just be sometimes. Maybe I'll work on that today... HA, who am I kidding. Off to clean the bathrooms now!

No comments: