Friday, December 11, 2009

Day Two In San Antonio

It's still quite early here in Texas. I'm waiting for my meds to kick in and wake me up. Again I am dreading the day ahead of me with unpacking. Hunter is a 'pistol' today - that's what my mother called it on the phone. He's up and into everything and talking up a storm about all he's doing. I am like a limping old dog. My body is very sore and my focus is very .... oh look a squirrel! Well, you get the idea.
Good news about the weekend is that The Husband has hired a friend to come out and help again with painting. They will both be working on rooms that I haven't unpacked yet... so I'm off for the weekend. If I can just get the first floor done today then there's little if anything for me to do on Saturday and Sunday. I'm thinking of going to Austin to IKEA. Of course I'll be doing this with Hunter... a bit tricky but doable.
Ugggggggh... ok back to going through boxes. Right now I'm working on the office boxes which are all mixed up. The Husband and I shared an office back in WV but now are on different floors here in TX. Lots of carrying boxes up and down the stairs... my poor back!

No comments: