Saturday, November 15, 2008

Bringing Sexy Back


Not. This week has been an exercise in growing old gracefully. First, I finally found out about what was wrong with my wrists then I got a yeast skin infection. Trust me that's all the information you want to know about the latter. Luckily I have an appointment with my doctor next week to resolve the infection and get me more drugs (DRUGS!). I still don't have a consult with the surgeon who will do my wrist surgeries.
Other than my aging body I am gearing up for the holidays. The Husband is planning to host his single co-workers at our house on Thanksgiving. Since we've never cooked a Thanksgiving dinner before this ought to be memorable. This week I will gather all the necessary ingredients. I'm also hoping to get my hands on a free range turkey.

Speaking of turkey - Hunter finally ate a meat he liked tonight - turkey! I had to mix it with apricots but he ate it all. We got three solid meals down him today... which is hard to do with our schedules and laziness. Hunter just eats them up now within 10 to 15 minutes.
We still haven't decided on Christmas cards yet... gotta get on top of that. We also still have masses of Christmas shopping to do. Thank god for the internet!
That's it for now.... remember to keep wearing your WRIST STRONG BRACELETS!

1 comment:

Lois E. Lane said...

OK, I had no idea this was your official blog now! I thought I'd check just in case, and low and behold--there you are! I have some catching up to do :)