Sunday, November 23, 2008

Too Much TV

We are a family of couch potatoes. I admit I watch way too much TV. It's always on. Because our viewing is continuous you could say that we've developed some strong relationships with some of our favorite personalities.
Vince:
Wow, or shall I say Shamwow. This guy is annoying but somehow makes me want to dial them up and order those dumb towels. The Husband and I are now always quoting Vince.
"You know the Germans make great stuff."
"You following me camera guy?"
Out of pure boredom yesterday I Googled our buddy Vince and found that he's quite popular on the internet.

Flo:
Oh Flo, you are so loved. Our son is totally in love with the lady who plays 'Flo' on the Progressive insurance commercials. He stops what ever he is doing and stares at the TV when ever the commercials come on. He smiles very big when Flo is on screen. She's his first big crush.

No comments: