Monday, August 31, 2009

Finally, a Moment


Living with family and having a 1.5 year old around all the time makes blogging a luxury. I feel like a loser when I can't blog. So I have found a little pocket of time to type out my feelings and activities... finally.
Still knitting up a storm. I made a market bag and finished up several cat hats and wristers. I will have the third hat and set of wristers done tonight and then it's back to the beast of all projects. It's not hard and not big but just seems to never get done. It's a scarf that I started making my husband right around the time I got pregnant. Yeah, that's over 2 years ago. It's half done and I am determined to finish it THIS WEEK.
I got Hunter signed up for daycare today at the facility where my friend works. Seems like a nice enough place. The price is annoying but I might be able to get some government money to help out with the cost.
That's it for here... just another busy week of knitting, appointments and paperwork.

1 comment:

Daisy said...

NOOOO Not paperwork! There's an excess of that over here too!