Friday, August 28, 2009

Knit Through It

I am off and running here in Boise. Doctor appointments and knitting seem to keep me very busy these days. I'm getting all caught up from about 1.5 years of medical neglect. I'm also getting caught up with my knitting.
Right now I'm feeling more focused than I have in a long time. This is funny because although home things are still stressful around me. Maybe it's just being in a more familiar environment.
I found myself in a few moments where I've been overwhelmed by what is going on in and around me. The escape this I take time to knit, in the quite. Today it was especially theraputic for me. Thank god for knitting.

2 comments:

Daisy said...

Good to hear you're getting settled in. Thinking of you.

SerineKat said...

Thanks 'daisy'! I'm so excited for you with the new house and new engagement! Ok, enough small talk... back to knitting.