Thursday, December 18, 2008

Cards

Dang! I'm still working on those pesky cards! So what is the hold up? Try my wrists. The carpal tunnel has taken a nasty turn for the worst the past couple weeks. I have to wear my braces at night now and during parts of the day. Seems all I can do are like 10 cards a day... and I have 100 or so to do total. So some of you might see a card by Christmas and others will have a longer wait. Be assured that there are PLENTLY of Hunter photos coming your way with the cards, so the wait is worth it.
As for everything else here it is all normal. Andy is gone a lot this week at night going to base functions and bowling - he's on a league. I am busy staring at cards, mailing out packages and picking up packages from the nearby town. Infact, as soon as I get off this computer that's what I am going to go do.

No comments: