Friday, December 12, 2008

Just Like Sand in an Hourglass...

Holy crapola! Where has all the time gone! Christmas is just sneaking up on me. I finally got my Amazon.com gift box but I still have so many more presents to buy/make and to send off! We are also behind in sending out the Christmas cards! I'm starting to freak out. Hopefully I can get the rest of my gifts this weekend and get those cards finished by Monday. Ugh, I just want to get this all done!
Anyhow, on a totally different note - my wrist surgery is scheduled for mid-January. I've opted to get both wrists done at once. My mother in law is coming out to help with Hunter. I'm looking forward to getting this over with as well... the surgery not the mother in law visiting. My hands have reminded very numb this month. I had planned on doing more knitting for christmas presents but the pain and numbness in my hands is just too much.
Finally, I have major laundry to do today. The Husband was out of town overnight so The Cheat got to sleep in bed with me. Of course The Husband is allergic to the dog so I have to wash all the bedding before he comes home this afternoon. The Cheat is still upstairs all curled up on his side of the bed. What a big baby.

No comments: