Friday, December 19, 2008

Recycle, Reuse, and Keep it Cheap

About a year ago I talked to some girlfriends about starting up a joint blog about how to save money, organize and reuse items. We are all new mothers and all touched by the economy in one way or another. Talking to one another we found that we all had some nifty ideas and wanted to share them. We also wanted a record of the ideas to fall back to in case we forget. So I started to construct a blog here on Blogger. I never got too far because of life events. Now that things have calmed I am feeling it is time to restart this venture. I will keep you all updated as to when the site is ready and get my lady friends to sign up as co-bloggers. I want it to be a joint venture. If you are still interested then drop me an email or comment here.

No comments: