Saturday, December 27, 2008

It's Official, I'm Old.


So the 28th is my 30th birthday. I am old. Not scary old but just old. I think The Husband and I will go into town and see and movie and go out to dinner at Red Lobster. Hunter is going to get babysat by our neighbors. It should be a nice break. I'm hoping that in January before my wrist surgery we can go into DC for a night and hang out but it depends. I guess the inauguration is going be a zoo around the capitol. We don't want to go down there then... it would be neat to go to but we've heard that they are not allowing strollers on the mall... which is just plain crazy! We don't leave the house without a well stocked stroller! So, we will watch the festivities on TV.
Anyhow, that's the latest update from West Virginia where it was 70 degrees today... I know, it's like Christmas in Hawaii.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday to you! I had no idea! Hope your day is fun....30 is just the beginning...I can't believe I am almost a whole year older than you! Ugh, I feel old too!

SerineKat said...

Dang, you ARE old! I love your little photo! You too look so fancy.

Lois E. Lane said...

So if I was a good frogger (that's a combination of "friend" and "blogger"), I would have figured out the 30th birthday thing a lot sooner. But I do think we'll need to celebrate in style the next time we're in the same town :)