Monday, December 8, 2008

Too Productive

Yes, I am too productive. I don't know what to do with myself now that I am ahead of my weekly schedule... I am tempted to do all tomorrow and Wednesday's chores. I think the cause is my new Animal Dyson. Yea, you heard me - DC17 Animal Dyson in all it's purple beauty. It arrived this afternoon, it is a gift from my parents for Christmas. As you know we have our little short hair calico cat and a long hair golden retriever. I just finished with the staircase and the bin is already full. Now I just want to vacumm the whole house!
Tonight The Husband is on baby duty while I try to catch up with some office work and get Christmas presents ready. I'm still waiting on Amazon to deliver most of the gift goods. I'm also being a total loser with Christmas cards. I need to get some photos done tonight of Hunter to send out.
That's it here... just doing too much.

SerineKat

1 comment:

Lois E. Lane said...

I think you're allowed some slack on the Christmas cards after all those change-of-address cards! Seriously, lady...