Sunday, December 21, 2008

Cookies and Cards


Seems like these are the only two items I can never get done one time. Most of my cards are done and will be out by tomorrow. The cookie thing has been a month long project. I keep making a batch here or there and then eating half and then making more. I wanted to have some cookie plates to give to neighbors for Christmas but at this point who knows. I've got two batches of sugar cookie dough chillin' in the fridge... now that it's time to bake them I'd rather go back to bed. Grrrr. Must... get... cookies... done.
The Cheat doesn't make cookies nor does she get to consume them but that doesn't stop her from smelling like vanilla. We took her to Petco on Friday and she got the Christmas Spa package. This included the shampoo, cut, dry and teeth cleaning. They used special soap to make her smell festive. She also got lots of treats and a Christmas bandanna to wear around her neck. She's been prancing around the house and base all weekend long showing off her new look. I haven't even gotten my hair cut since July! The Cheat is one spoiled little lady.

No comments: