Monday, December 8, 2008

Totally Cryptic Post


I've had a strange night. The past merges with the present and the emotions are strange to deal with. Ghosts appear. Should I acknowledge or simply ignore? Shall I engage or run? I engaged the dialogue. It wasn't the earth shattering information I thought it would be. It was bland. It was unsatisfying. So, do I keep company with the ghost or do I let it fade back into the haunted past from where it came?
I feel no intense connection to this memory. I feel disappointment and loss. I feel that having it around will never make up for the damage it has done. I am no longer the child that played there with those toys and those people.
Adulthood is hitting me again.
I can never go back - and why would I want to?
Quit being a masochist SerineKat.

No comments: