Thursday, July 16, 2009

Day 5

Baby boy is off to the sitter today until 4pm. It's relief and sad not to have him around. I celebrated by going back to bed for two hours this morning. Wooo hooo! Now I am up and messing around in the office. The office is a slippery slope of procrastination and time suckage. I must be cautious in this place. My cat, Olivia stands watch next too me... she knows about the office curse and wants me to stay on task... otherwise I will sit here and do nothing in HER room.
I have to go down to the base clinic today. All my perscriptions were outdated and I need to see the doctor for more refills. Blah. I hate this crap. I also have to get him to write up a slew of referrals so I can take my son to the pediatrician and get a phsycial. It's ridiculous that I need these referrals to go do simple things like this... oh and a teeth cleaning... gotta get one for that too! Without one of these referrals I'd have to pay full price up front. With the referral it's 100% free.
Crap, Olivia has deemed office time over. It's now LOVE TIME. Gotta Go.

No comments: