Thursday, July 16, 2009

Day 5.5

So it was another emotional day for me. It started out ok then went south fast and now is recovering. I have to say thanks to family and friends who call me up for a few minutes here and there. Those calls have gotten me out of my funk today. Even when you didn't think I was in a funk... I was and just listening to you or answering your questions really helped.
NEWS FLASH

Let there be light. I got my fancy bulbs today for my IKEA lamp. I had to buy them in a box of 10... since the last one lasted a year I should be good to go until Hunter enters middle school. Olivia seems unimpressed with my purchase.
Tonight's agenda... not sure. I am cooking dinner... yes you heard me... cooking. No this is not a box dinner tonight, I am making my Indian Food dinner. Hunter is downstairs playing. He was a cranky little guy when he got home from the sitter's today. I think he was hungry because he ate all his dinner in under 15 minutes. Now he's just as happy as a clam playing with his cars. Ok, I must go check on dinner.

No comments: