Friday, July 17, 2009

I WANT MY PILLS MAN

This is a cut and paste from a military spouse forum I am a member of... I left this post there a few hours ago...

Dear Bethesda Navel Hospital Pharmacy,
I put in my order for my Ritalin three weeks ago. I did this because typically you always miss/forget/have a senior moment when it comes to putting it on the van down to my base each week. I put the order in early this time to allow for such mistakes. Now I have three pills left… and you still missed my Ritalin on Thursday. In short - you suck. This isn’t the first time this has happened. I have used all the tools I have to help myself in this situation. I have called the base clinic, I have called the Bethesda Pharmacy manager, I have told the base CO of my troubles and then of course, after weeks of no Ritalin I went off my rocker and found myself suicidal and led to security and whole base discovering my issue with you. Still, you forget. I’d love to get my Ritalin at an off-base pharmacy but they (medical clinic on base) tell me that isn’t possible unless I see a certified psychologist (closest one is Bethesda, go figure) and they write me a prescription. Since that requires me to travel north 4 hours and then spend the night I must ask who will pay for all this? Oh right… that would be ME.

Serinekat

No comments: