Friday, July 17, 2009

Day 6

It's all about vocabulary. Last night while in the bath, Hunter and I worked on vocab together. After pointing to my nose and his nose and saying 'nose' a few times he finally pointed, then stuck his finger as deep in his nose as it would go and said, "ose". Then he kept playing with his... penis. He's such a boy. Anyhow I kept telling him that it was his 'pe-pe'. Finally he point at it said "p-a p-a'. I said, "good boy!" and Hunter raised his hand for a high five. Now he says p-a p-a constantly. I've created a monster.
Today is refreshing. We have just started in on a big thunder and rain storm here. It was needed. The grass was starting to turn yellow. Olivia is taken to hiding under the futon in Hunter's room. She is NOT a big fan of rain or storms. Hunter and The Cheat are downstairs playing and watching the Disney channel. I just got out of the shower and am trying to come up with my plan for the day. I must work on getting a package ready to send The Husband. I was going to do that last night but couldn't summon the strength after Hunter went to bed. We also have a carnival on base today... although in this weather who knows where or if it will be up and running.

No comments: